In LA and looking for fun and festive things to do this Halloween? Check out our list of top Los Angeles attractions and events that celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year.
Many of these attractions are great for the whole family (although some are definitely scarier than others – use caution when bringing small children) and they’re the perfect way to celebrate Halloween, LA-style.
1. Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood- Select Nights
2.Knott’s Scary Farm at Knott’s Berry Farm – September 21 – October 31
3. Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary- Fright Fest at Six Flags Magic Mountain
4. The Dungeon of Doom
5. The Hollywood Museum
6. Boo at the Zoo – Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
7. Los Angeles Haunted Hayride at Griffith Park
8. Harvest Festival And Corn Maze
9. Forneris Farms, Mission Hills
So there you have it. Our list of some festive and spooky things to do for Halloween in Los Angeles this year.
Pacific dental group wish everyone Happy Halloween!