Mother’s day is here! Feel like thanking your mother for everything she’s done for you? Looking for ways to say I Love You to your mom? Do you want to pen a poem for your mother?
1) I wear pants way below my waist. I blast my music past midnight. I do many other things that you never imagined your child doing. But I still appreciate how loving a mother you are. Thanks for everything mom.
2) The top women’s magazines of the world should come to you and ask you for tips on how to be a good mother. Thanks for being the best mommy in the whole world!
3) No matter I old I become, I will never shy away from saying I Love You mom!
4) Forget Superman, Batman, Spiderman and all the other comic book heroes. They should make a movie about you – Supermom. Thanks ma, for being the hero in my life.
5) I don’t need motivational quotes or inspirational messages to give myself a kick start. After all, I have you to look up to! You are my true inspiration. Thanks mom.
6) It would be cliché to say I don’t know what I’d have done without you. But I truly believe that I would have been a nobody if it wasn’t for the TLC you have showered upon me all my life. Thanks!
7) I am not the one to brag, but I can’t help boasting off that I have the best mother in the whole world.
Pacific dental group wish all the mothers Happy mothers day! As a daughter or son, shower our mother with love and care, just like how she did when we were a child. Write her a love note or give her a small gift, make a special day for our mother.